A tale untold!
A tale untold!
In dawn's embrace, your warmth unfolds,
A mother's love, a tale untold.
With grace, you guide, a beacon bright,
I'm awash in your love, pure and light.
Your laughter echoes in our home,
A melody that calls me to roam,
Through shared moments, joy we find,
In the tapestry of love, forever entwined.
In the quiet hours, when night descends,
Your nurturing touch, a love that mends.
Through sleepless nights and days that blend,
A mother's strength, my eternal friend.
Your hands sculpt dreams in childhood's clay,
In every hug, your love holds sway.
A garden of memories, blossoms unfurled,
Nurtured by the love of the mother of our world.
On this day, a tribute profound,
To the queen in our castle, love knows no bound.
Happy Mother's Day, my heart's decree,
For you, the mother of our children, eternally.
-30.5cm x 30.5cm
- mixed media pastel oils, acrylic, 18k gold leaf
- authenticity certificate
- A range of high quality Matisse, atelier, liquitex, golden acrylic paint
- No direct sunlight - Get the right light and your art will stay beautiful for many decades, perhaps centuries. Your artwork has a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time. It is better to place artwork next to a window instead of directly in front.
- Hanging your artwork - Consider the weight of the work and the strength of the wall on which it will be hung. Most moderately sized pieces can be hung from two nails or screws, or a traditional picture hook. However particularly large or heavy works may need more substantial fixings.
- Cleaning your art piece - Dust your artworks: for framed works or pieces with hardier surfaces use a dry, soft white cloth and for paintings with heavy texture or fragile surfaces a soft white brush is better. Don't ever use cleaning products or water.