Noah The Koala
Noah The Koala
The art piece I have created is a celebration of the happiness and innocence of childhood. It is a vibrant and playful representation of the carefree joy and wonder that we often associate with our earliest years.
In this piece, I have incorporated a range of colorful and whimsical elements that capture the essence of childhood. There are bright pops of primary colors, soft pastels, and bold patterns that suggest a sense of playfulness and spontaneity.
- premium linen canvas
- 58cm x 58cm
- uv protected
- authenticity certificate on purchase
- Liquitex acrylic paint, Liquitex alcohol ink, 18kt gold leaf paint.
- A range of high quality Matisse, atelier, liquitex, golden acrylic paint
- No direct sunlight - Get the right light and your art will stay beautiful for many decades, perhaps centuries. Your artwork has a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time. It is better to place artwork next to a window instead of directly in front.
- Hanging your artwork - Consider the weight of the work and the strength of the wall on which it will be hung. Most moderately sized pieces can be hung from two nails or screws, or a traditional picture hook. However particularly large or heavy works may need more substantial fixings.
- Cleaning your art piece - Dust your artworks: for framed works or pieces with hardier surfaces use a dry, soft white cloth and for paintings with heavy texture or fragile surfaces a soft white brush is better. Don't ever use cleaning products or water.