Multiverse of colour
Multiverse of colour
Sale Sold out
Regular price $403.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This beauty was inspired by the multifaceted nature that is life. Our world is filled with an endless array of colors, each one more magnificent than the last. These colors shape and form the basis of our everyday life, from the bright pink of a sunset to the deep purple of an orchid. In this painting, I've incorporated five vibrant colors that speak to the beauty and diversity of our world. The deep yellow represents the warmth and energy of the sun, while the emerald green symbolizes growth and renewal. The pink tones denote love and compassion, and the deep purple adds a sense of mystery and depth. Finally, the turquoise brings a sense of calm and tranquility, reminding us to slow down and appreciate the beauty that surrounds us. I hope this painting inspires you to see the beauty in the world around you, and to embrace the vibrant, multifaceted nature of life.premium linen blend canvas
- stretched on a timber frame
- authenticity certificate provided
- High quality paints used
- uv protected
- print is a digital download
- A range of high quality Matisse, atelier, liquitex, golden acrylic paint
- No direct sunlight - Get the right light and your art will stay beautiful for many decades, perhaps centuries. Your artwork has a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time. It is better to place artwork next to a window instead of directly in front.
- Hanging your artwork - Consider the weight of the work and the strength of the wall on which it will be hung. Most moderately sized pieces can be hung from two nails or screws, or a traditional picture hook. However particularly large or heavy works may need more substantial fixings.
- Cleaning your art piece - Dust your artworks: for framed works or pieces with hardier surfaces use a dry, soft white cloth and for paintings with heavy texture or fragile surfaces a soft white brush is better. Don't ever use cleaning products or water.