Cyphastrea - commonly known as brain coral; will be a conversation starter for any home or office. With the larrest technological advancement revealing that the DNA of Cyphastrea communicates with other coral In a way that is unprecedented and will be used for further research on coral communication methods.
The symbiosis of Science and Art forms the basis of this carefully made artwork.
- premium linen blend canvas
- mixed media art piece
- 1.0m x 1.0m
- authenticity certified
- uV protection
- floating frame included
- A range of high quality Matisse, atelier, liquitex, golden acrylic paint
- No direct sunlight - Get the right light and your art will stay beautiful for many decades, perhaps centuries. Your artwork has a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time. It is better to place artwork next to a window instead of directly in front.
- Hanging your artwork - Consider the weight of the work and the strength of the wall on which it will be hung. Most moderately sized pieces can be hung from two nails or screws, or a traditional picture hook. However particularly large or heavy works may need more substantial fixings.
- Cleaning your art piece - Dust your artworks: for framed works or pieces with hardier surfaces use a dry, soft white cloth and for paintings with heavy texture or fragile surfaces a soft white brush is better. Don't ever use cleaning products or water.