This piece is very close to my heart because it depicts the freedom of following the flow of your heart and soul. It's so important to listen to our inner voice and follow our intuition, even when it seems scary or unconventional. The vibrant use of turquoise and pink in this painting symbolizes the balance and harmony that comes with embracing our true selves. Turquoise represents tranquility, while pink represents love and compassion. Together, they create a beautiful blend of energies that invite us to be our most authentic selves. I hope this painting inspires you to tune in to your own heart and soul, and live life on your own terms!
- mixed media premium canvas
- alcohol ink, shellac, acrylic ink and acrylic gouche
- 90cm x 75cm
- Framed in an oak frame
- UV protected
- authenticity certificate on purchase
- A range of high quality Matisse, atelier, liquitex, golden acrylic paint
- No direct sunlight - Get the right light and your art will stay beautiful for many decades, perhaps centuries. Your artwork has a protective layer of varnish, but it is still possible for it to crack or fade if subjected to bright sunlight for long periods of time. It is better to place artwork next to a window instead of directly in front.
- Hanging your artwork - Consider the weight of the work and the strength of the wall on which it will be hung. Most moderately sized pieces can be hung from two nails or screws, or a traditional picture hook. However particularly large or heavy works may need more substantial fixings.
- Cleaning your art piece - Dust your artworks: for framed works or pieces with hardier surfaces use a dry, soft white cloth and for paintings with heavy texture or fragile surfaces a soft white brush is better. Don't ever use cleaning products or water.